Latest Offer 3
Happy Seeds Education
The Happy Seed Education Center was established in 2000. The center adopts a North American teaching model, with foreign teachers paired with local teachers to teach. Over the past two decades, the number of students has exceeded 12,000. With orthodox English skills and systematic teaching methods, students can learn English in a pleasant environment and lay a solid foundation for them.
Happy Seeds – Three Merits
- Double tutor system (loan + local parallel)
- Our Flagship Course: Cambridge Writing
- 20 years of experience in running a school in English
1. Double tutor system (loan + local parallel)
- All courses are taught in a dual-teacher unique to the seed, with foreign teachers and bishops, and local teaching assistants to assist students in understanding
- We pay careful attention to each student’s English level and learning ability as well as promoting natural classroom interaction in a fun way.
- Native English Teacher: Teach with systematic and proven teaching methods alongside interactive games and activities in order to learn English in an engaging manner.
- Local Cantonese-speaking Teacher: Cater to the needs of students of all levels with Cantonese when necessary and regularly follow up with parents’ on students’ learning progress.
2. Our Flagship Course: Cambridge Writing
- Our tailor-made Cambridge writing course for Hong Kong was established 20 years ago and has been evolving ever since.
- Our courses’ lower levels are based on Cambridge University Press’ Movers and Flyers textbooks.
- In higher levels, we cover and utilize Cambridge’s A2 Key and B1 Preliminary textbooks.
- All levels are taught by a Native English Teacher supported by a local Cantonese-speaking teacher.
- We have a comprehensive approach to English, targeting and improving students’ listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
- We put a special focus on grammar and writing, major weaknesses in many Hong Kong children.
- We learn useful vocabulary, improve grammar, and develop ideas.
- We help our students not only achieve more readable writing but writing which is interesting in and of itself.
3. 20 years of experience in running a school in English
- Our education centre was founded in 2000. For more than 20 years, our unique approach has laid a solid English foundation for countless students and improved their English proficiency specifically in response to the weaknesses of Hong Kong students.
- We have taught more than 12,000 students so far, from schools including: La Salle Primary School, Ying Wa Primary School, Diocesan Girls’ Junior School, St. Paul’s Co-educational College, Diocesan Girls’ School, Heep Yunn School, Diocesan Boys’ School, Good Hope School, etc.
- Our students not only enjoy our fun learning experience but also greatly improve their English scores, improving their chances of enrolling at their top-pick schools in the future.